Sr Mgr, Identity And Access Mgmt - Remote
Job posting number: #7216719 (Ref:10024794)
Posted: February 13, 2024
Salary / Pay Rate: $68.57 - $114.51 / hour
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Join the transformative team at City of Hope, where we're changing lives and making a real difference in the fight against cancer, diabetes, and other life-threatening illnesses. City of Hope’s growing national system includes its Los Angeles campus, a network of clinical care locations across Southern California, a new cancer center in Orange County, California, andtreatment facilitiesin Atlanta, Chicago and Phoenix. our dedicated and compassionate employees are driven by a common mission: To deliver the cures of tomorrow to the people who need them today.
As a successful candidate, you will:
City of Hope is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Manager of Identity and Access Management (IAM) to join our dynamic Information Security team. The Senior Manager of IAM will play a critical role in safeguarding City of Hope's sensitive information, ensuring the right individuals have appropriate access, and maintaining a secure and compliant identity and access management environment. The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills, as well as a strong grasp of IAM and application security. The position will direct an Identity and Access Management team comprised of Directory Services, User Provisioning, Privileged Access Management, Multi-factor authentication, and other key functions and tools to ensure consistency and security of access to information at City of Hope.
Key responsibilities include:
- IAM Strategy and Leadership
- IAM Policy and Compliance
- Identity Lifecycle Management
- Access Control and Authentication
- Collaboration and Communication with stakeholders
- IAM Incident Response and Risk Management
- Lead the development and implementation of the IAM strategy
- Lead the recruitment, hiring, and mentoring of the IAM team.
- Develop COH’s IAM strategy
- Evaluation and communication of identity risk information / status to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Manage all internal and external IAM audits
- Oversee and drive Information Security’s contribution to the City of Hope’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plan
- Evaluate and test IAM controls relative to applications and leads the development, enforcement, and maintenance of policies, procedures, measures, and mechanisms to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
- Will partner with constituents throughout the company to achieve strategic goals and ensure the appropriate balance is achieved between risk and controls.
- Assists the Director - Security Engineering and Operations, department directors, division and program managers with the development and implementation of system-wide programs, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws and agency regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Your qualifications should include:
- Bachelor’s degree; 4 additional years of experience plus the minimum experience requirement may substitute for minimum education
- Eight to ten years of recent professional-level experience in Identity and Access Management, application security, and coordination in large organizations with multiple priorities plus 3 years of experience in a lead/supervisory capacity.
City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer. To learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, please click here.
Salary / Pay Rate Information:
Pay Rate: $68.57 - $114.51 / hour
The estimated pay scale represents the typical [salary/hourly] range City of Hope reasonably expects to pay for this position, with offers determined based on several factors which may include, but not be limited to, the candidate’s experience, expertise, skills, education, job scope, training, internal equity, geography/market, etc. This pay scale is subject to change from time to time.
City of Hope is a community of people characterized by our diversity of thought, background and approach, but tied together by our commitment to care for and cure those with cancer and other life-threatening diseases. The innovation that our diversity produces in the areas of research, treatment, philanthropy and education has made us national leaders in this fight. Our unique and diverse workforce provides us the ability to understand our patients' needs, deliver compassionate care and continue the quest for a cure for life-threatening diseases. At City of Hope, diversity and inclusion is a core value at the heart of our mission. We strive to create an inclusive workplace environment that engages all of our employees and provides them with opportunities to develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Each day brings an opportunity to strengthen our work, leverage our different perspectives and improve our patients’ experiences by learning from others. Diversity and inclusion is about much more than policies and campaigns. It is an integral part of who we are as an institution, how we operate and how we see our future.