EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CHAIR AND PRG LDR
Job posting number: #7198567 (Ref:hlj_50893)
Posted: December 5, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Executive Assistant to Chair and Program Leader of Internal Medicine
The Executive Assistant to the Chair and Program Leader will provide high level support for all administrative and operational activities of the department. This role requires a high level of problem-solving skills, strong communication skills and interpersonal effectiveness. The Executive Assistant assists with travel itineraries, managing schedules, facilitating/coordinating meetings and conference calls and other administrative tasks.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Ability to independently interpret and apply instructions to assigned activities
- Service oriented and consensus building approach to problem-solving
- Exceptional planning, time management, and organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional judgment and discretion with sensitive topics
- Comprehensive knowledge and expertise in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc)
- Provides high level administrative support to Department Chair and all associated department/program activities
- Completes complex administrative tasks that may include travel itineraries, manages schedules and calendar, facilitate/coordinate meetings and conference calls
- Independently resolves problems/conflicts in a manner requiring knowledge of policies, procedures and operations within the Chair’s functional area of responsibility
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of administrative support experience in an office setting.
- Minimum of two (2) years supporting an executive or director level support preferred.
- Preferred administrative experience in healthcare, research and/or academic setting.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.