New Products Group Analyst(NPAG)
Job posting number: #7151785 (Ref:pf-4886013)
Posted: June 1, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Pfizer Ringaskiddy is seeking a New Products Group Analyst
Please note this will be a permanent position.
Why Patients Need You
Everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment to the quality and the delivery of safe and effective products to patients. Our science and risk-based compliant quality culture is flexible, innovative, and customer oriented. Whether you are involved in development, maintenance, compliance or analysis through research programs, your contribution will directly impact patients.
What You Will Achieve
You will be a member of Pfizer’s dedicated and highly effective New Products Analytical Group. You will be responsible for activities involved in transferring new product test methods to the Ringaskiddy site. You will make sure that best practices are adhered to, which will help in fostering the achievement of company's mission globally.
How You Will Achieve It
· Manage own time, professional development and accountable for own results.
· Prioritize own workflow in collaboration with the team
· Support the Analytical Method Transfer Exercises (AMTE’s) for new products coming from Pharmaceutical Sciences, ensuring compliance with site, PQS and ICH guidance.
· Ensure the methods transferred are robust and rugged.
· Provide analytical support to the New Product Value Stream for all new product campaigns on site.
· Support New Product Value Stream investigations, unscheduled analysis and piloting analysis.
· Support QC colleagues in new analytical methods ahead of mainstream manufacturing.
· Train the QC operations group in new methodology where required.
· Interact with New Product Value Stream colleagues to continually improve how we operate using lean / agile / RFT tools.
· Lead method troubleshooting to ensure method robustness.
· Understanding of PAT/FAST/continuous manufacturing would be beneficial.
· A relevant third level qualification in Analytical Chemistry or related discipline
· Knowledge of Analytical Techniques both theoretical and practical
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-motivated & an ability to deliver results in a team-based environment
· Be able to work on own initiative
· Good project management skills
· Demonstrated problem solving abilities
· Develop and drive partnership relationships with key internal and external customers
· The successful candidates should be able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering the sites fundamentals of safety, quality, supply and cost in line with the 11 Safety & Quality Excellence (SQE) principles.
Application closing date: 14th June 2023
In order to be considered for this position in Ireland you need to be legally eligible to work in Ireland.
Please note there is no relocation support available for this position
How to apply
Make a difference today, all suitable candidates should apply with CV below. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Breakthroughs that change patients' lives... At Pfizer we are a patient centric company, guided by our four values: courage, joy, equity and excellence. Our breakthrough culture lends itself to our dedication to transforming millions of lives.
Digital Transformation Strategy
One bold way we are achieving our purpose is through our company wide digital transformation strategy. We are leading the way in adopting new data, modelling and automated solutions to further digitize and accelerate drug discovery and development with the aim of enhancing health outcomes and the patient experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to building a successful business. As an employer, Pfizer is committed to celebrating this, in all its forms – allowing for us to be as diverse as the patients and communities we serve. Together, we continue to build a culture that encourages, supports and empowers our employees.
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.