Associate Manufacturing Compliance
Job posting number: #7151772 (Ref:pf-4886059)
Posted: June 1, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Why Patients Need You
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.
What You Will Achieve
Your expertise in the manufacturing domain will help you in communicating and directing the activities of employees in the production areas in an effective manner. You will be entrusted with addressing deviations to process problems in the production areas and manage timely equipment maintenance. You will ensure current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance, meet area performance measures, and promote employee training.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute in achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative teaming environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Contribute to completion of project milestones and organize own work to meet project task deadlines.
- Respond to safety related items and assures corrective actions are taken when necessary.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing efficiency, safety, quality and cost improvements on equipment and processes.
- Promote cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliance within the workplace by following site cGMP procedures.
- Assures standard operating procedures are updated and adhered.
- Develop appropriate metrics and action plans to ensure customer/business needs are met.
- Manage supervision of inspection, reconciliation or dispensing and receivals of components.
- Apply project management skills to lead and participate in cross-functional teams to deliver objectives on time.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office programs, including MS Project or equivalent
- Pharmaceutical experience in Operations
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Manufacturing#LI-PFE
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.