Job posting number: #7151770 (Ref:pf-4885634)
Posted: June 1, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Graduate in Pharmaceutical Science Discipline/Engineering
- Knowledge on manufacturing of pharmaceutical dosage forms.
- Preferably experiences in good understanding of manufacturing and quality systems.
- cGMP and application of quality management systems.
- Good documentation practices.
- Technical writing and document review skills.
- Ability to write and revise standard operation procedures (SOP) and related manufacturing and packaging documents.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical thinking to grasp complex technical issues and provide feasible solutions by discussing with superior.
- Decision making on activities in the area according to GMP procedures and Pfizer global policies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all cross functional teams (CFTs) within the organization.
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing and packaging operations and operation process flow.
- Good knowledge on computer operation.
- 0-3 Years of experience in Pharmaceuticals industry.
- MES (AMPS, SAP or similar electronic system/software) experience
Work Location Assignment: On Premise
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Manufacturing
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.