Content and Channel Specialist
Makati City, Philippines
Job posting number: #7151611 (Ref:pf-4886426)
Posted: June 1, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Content & Channel Specialist (CCS) will partner closely with marketing teams to design, produce and distribute content for different channels that holistically drive a One Pfizer marketing strategy. The role, as the Subject Matter Expert (SME), will focus on collaborating closely with brand leads in the respective categories to strategize, implement and review insights around a customer experience-centric marketing approach.
The Content & Channel Specialist will partner with Brand Leads to drive the best practice and insights driven recommendations around the Omni Channel Marketing as a core revolving around the right customer, right channel, right content and the right cadence. The role will support Brand Leads in navigating the internal cross functional matrix working relationship to drive seamless campaigns, aligning to Pfizer Compliance standards and requirements
The Content & Channel Specialist will support the Patient and Healthcare Experience Lead (P&HX Lead) to lead, guide and develop Brand Leads to master the principles of Omni Channel Marketing capabilities to form the core of their brand strategy with customer centric lens. The role will also build and scale up on data analytics capabilities to deliver channel, content and customer insights to derive a data driven approach with a recurring Omni Channel optimization plan.
- Leverage Insights, analytics, and core knowledge, to create holistic omni channel implementation strategies across channels, working with Brand Leads, CX and other commercial colleagues
- Provide personalized and tailored support and guidance on local execution to content creators (eg. Agencies) and brand teams leading to an exceptional customer experience across multiple channels
- Provides a consistent One Pfizer approach to deliver cutting-edge channel orchestration and content development best practice based on local knowledge and experience for personalized content based on customer preferences around the following:
- Channel support, analytics, and utilization of SEO/SEM
- Content format and delivery to meet local customer needs
- Works with Brand Leads, CX and other commercial roles to translate strategy and tactics into yearly content plan
- Advises Brand Leads on how to orchestrate the use of approved channels by customer type, considering their data segmentation and affinity to ensure the best experience possible for the customer
- Act as a Key Driver with Brand Leads around Channel Efficiency (eg. Social, SEM, A/B Testing etc), Content Optimization and monitoring of KPIs across all campaigns. Evaluate interaction metrics and customer journeys using data analytics tools and support the brand teams with Omni Channel reporting.
- Develops omni-channel best-practices & trainings and actively brings them to markets in collaboration with global and regional functions to accelerate Brand Leads’ capabilities to cultivate a rapid iteration of content and deployment of Omni Channel Strategy to customers.
- Develops trainings to create/enhance agile, omni-channel content creation capabilities with potential collaboration with L&D
- Act as a change agent by pairing knowledge of cross-industry best practices with an understanding of customer needs and bringing them to market in collaboration with global and regional teams
- Point of Contact for the commercial colleagues at all levels and coordination of the implementation of integrated omnichannel plans with all relevant functions (e.g. Glocal, Pfizer Digital, Biopharma Operations, Communications, Medical, Sales, Marketing)
- Lead and participate in various strategic and operational initiatives with a startup mentality and can-do attitude
- Continuously immerse within the evolving trends of digital and omni channel marketing, keeping categories and brand leads updated while applying the learnings to the continuously optimize brand strategy and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or healthcare-related discipline with at least 5+ years experience in a number of/some of the following:
- Experience in digital marketing or multi-channel/omni channel marketing is essential either on the client end or digital agency experience and background preferred
- Track record of cross-functional, multi-level project leadership and management, strong communication and collaboration skills
- A strategic thinker with excellent analytical and organizational skills, self-motivated, result-driven and strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines with critical deadlines and interdependencies in a highly matrixed organisation
- Project, time management and organizational ability are your strengths
- Experience in user-centred design methods and techniques
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing (eg. Social, SEM, A/B Testing, Campaign Data Trackers) and analytical platforms (eg. Adobe Analytics), with preferably at least two years of paid and social media experience
- Capable Data Analytics mindset to derive qualitative learnings from Omni Channel Campaigns
- Competency in basic HTML, Excel and Keynote/PowerPoint
- Strong communication (written and verbal), influencing, negotiating, listening and interpersonal skills to effectively develop / maintain productive internal and external relationships.
- Strong internal networking skills to solicit information and integrate industry best practices to the organization
- Finds creative ways to get things done effectively and collaboratively
- Continuous learner of technology, with a strong primary focus and passion for business
- Ability to influence diverse stakeholder groups and evangelise for customer centric practices which deliver against business measures.
- Deep understanding of key business drivers and the financial strategies of various portfolios/business units.
- Confidence presenting to and influencing peers and senior stakeholders with a clear and crisp communication style.
- Strong writing skills, creativity, and passion for user-centred design
- Experienced in working in an Agile team is preferred but not necessary
- Ability to navigate a very matrix organization and push projects within this environment, working collaboratively with stakeholders of diverse background and seniority.
- Ability to map best practices on the market (external), both within Phama and other industries, while being able to translate that to Pharma; Working with digital partners to assess new technologies and suitability to our customer journey needs and strategic priorities
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.Administrative
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.