Research Coordinator III
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Job posting number: #7137363 (Ref:hlj_44175)
Posted: March 31, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- The Research Coordinator III works with the assigned PI and the research team working on the assigned project/protocol.
- Assists with the data management of study data that could include preliminary basic statistical analysis as well as synthesizing relevant scientific literature.
- Works independently with little supervision to coordinate and oversee the activities of the assigned protocols.
- May assist with the training and orienting of new staff.
- May assist with supervision of lower level staff member and/or interns.
- Compile and synthesize relevant scientific literature.
- Works with clinical or other research staff to educate staff about the research protocol. Provides research updates as appropriate.
- Prepares drafts of manuscripts, abstracts, poster presentations and power point slides.
- Maintenance of accurate and complete research documentation.
- Data management of study data that includes performing descriptive statistical analyses (i.e.frequencies, cross tabulations).
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required with 3 years of relevant experience OR Master’s degree in Public Health or relevant field with no experience.
- Must have the ability to work well under the pressure of meeting mandatory deadlines.
- Must have good organizations skills and careful attention to details.
- Good oral and written communication skills are required.
- Must have ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple work assignments.
- Need to have the ability to read, write, interpret and apply instructions to assigned activities.
- Hands on experience required.
- Experience in the use of office equipment.
- Experience working with computers and MS Office software environment.
Mission To create a Moﬃtt culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision To advance and accelerate a culture of access, equity, and inclusion. Diversity is a priority at Moffitt and is meant "to promote a culture of diversity and inclusion as we contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." The Enterprise Equity Department focuses its efforts on eliminating those obstacles to an individual’s ability to exist within their personal comfort zone at the cancer center. Everyone is important to meeting this priority. Addressing and responding to diversity and inclusion fosters an environment where mutual respect for diverse cultures, communication styles, languages, customs, beliefs, values, traditions, experiences and other ways in which we identify ourselves, is the expectation.