People Experience Manager
Job posting number: #7137188 (Ref:pf-4881659)
Posted: March 30, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Why Patients Need You
Our People Experience (PX) team is comprised of dedicated, solution oriented and agile colleagues who think big, challenge the status quo to create room for meaningful work. Your diverse perspectives and experiences will help to shape our workforce. Whether you are in talent acquisition attracting the best candidates, a Generalist or PX Lead supporting our colleagues or working behind the scenes, we all have a part to play in achieving the same goal, make Pfizer an inclusive and amazing workplace for all.
What You Will Achieve
You’ll have a key role to play in an organization that has people at its heart. You will be managing a range of activities that help our global workforce, including maintaining employee histories, administering company compensation and benefits programs, and organizing trainings. You will be relied on to plan the manpower needs from internal and external sources. You will also have the important role of advising on all types contract negotiation. You will administer and champion our equal employment opportunity programs.
As a People Experience (PX) manager, you will provide guidance to teams for managing projects. Your planning skills will help in preparing forecasts for resource requirements, and providing areas of improvement for products, processes or services. Through your comprehensive knowledge of the PX domain, you will work towards advancing new concepts and methodologies. You will be able to take a leadership role to facilitate agreements between different teams.
As part of an organization that knows how to value its people, it is your hard work and commitment that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
- Ensure FTE positions are filled by diverse, high caliber people, in line with the organizations recruitment policy and tools in a timely manner.
- Provide coaching to managers to ensure excellent talent selection decisions are made.
- Provide advice to hiring managers on compensation packages in line with approved pay ranges and compensation framework.
- Ensure all systems of records are updated as required, Workday, Payroll services and the leave system.
- Manage contractor hiring via the outsourcing vendor as may be required.
- Ensure quality talent acquisition experience for candidate and hiring managers.
- Ensure managers have a solid understanding of the different levels of support available to them through Workday/Colleague services, Fuse and local PX Client Facing face-to-face coaching.
- Ensure the implementation of all PX processes, Performance management, Talent Management
- Successful execution of orientation, as well as on-boarding and off-boarding colleagues in compliance with Pfizer internal processes and labor law provisions
- Oversee efforts in support of building management capability to facilitate an effective employee relations environment by providing advice and counsel, conducting, or overseeing employee relations investigations and providing analytics.
- Coach managers to effectively drive execution of core PX processes:
- Performance Management, Open Door policy, Development, Talent planning, Annual Compensation processes in line with global guidelines and local practices (i.e., calibration, reporting, and performance/pay differentiation) including reward and recognition.
- Employee Life Cycle (i.e., Recruitment, transfers, promotions, international moves etc.).
- Change Management and Culture transformation.
- PX vendors and invoice management
- Support cross-functional work with colleagues to implement colleague engagement programs involving critical initiatives and activities (i.e., Bold Moves, Reputation, and business development).
- Lead local colleague engagement through communications, events, etc. to drive a high-value culture and experience
- Develop local messaging specific – integrating enterprise-driven key messages – specific to the relevant market, site, etc.
- Leverage enterprise-and global messaging, enterprise internal communication templates
- Develop leader talking points to support colleague engagement (e.g., Town Halls)
- Support two-way flow of content across country
- Partner with Global Talent and Colleague Communications and Engagement COEs to deploy standardized approaches to colleague recognition
- Increase informal two-way communications to enable colleagues to interact more frequently with one another / with business leaders.
Drive global standardization, alignment, and operational efficiency.
- Create understanding of the Global PX Operating Model as appropriate.
- Review, challenge current PX processes and make recommendations for process improvements in partnership with relevant PX stakeholders.
- Ensure adherence to PX policies in the country.
- Generate periodical reports to support manager decisions as required locally and the region.
- if you are creative - purpose driven and want to make an impact, we need you.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- 5+ years of generalist experience in a corporate environment or highly regulated industry
- Demonstrate business acumen, strategic and innovative thinking.
- Extensive knowledge of workable People Experience procedures and policies.
- Good consulting skills, ability to coach and build strong relationships with different people across the organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Master's degree or HR postgraduate diploma
- Demonstrated ability in managing employee relations / union relations.
- Ability to understand and integrate internal and external business drivers and financial metrics to drive talent outcomes for the business.
- PX working experience in multi-national organization.
- Proven track record of promoting employee value proposition and experience in Change Management
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.People Experience#LI-PFE
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.