Job posting number: #7111509 (Ref:10018673)
Posted: September 23, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Posts/unposts job positions on Intranet and external sites. Ensures postings are accurate. Assists recruiters with other criteria as part of the posting process (i.e. pre-screening questions).
- Coordinates candidate testing and interviews, including travel and interview schedules, prepares itineraries, and communicates travel/interview arrangements to all required participants (recruiter, hiring manager, interviewer, candidates).
- Processes candidate and recruiter expenditures related to travel, conferences, interviewing, site visits, and relocation.
- Initiates pre-hire background and sanction checks and reviews results. Notifies Recruiter of any concerns. Ensures paperwork is properly completed and appropriately filed.
- Prepares and maintains documents related to employment and on-boarding. Ensures appropriate documents are accurately completed and meet policy and/or regulatory requirements as required (i.e. Forms I-9). Uploads certifications, licensure and other required on-boarding documents into HRIS system.
- Maintains files (insertion and removal of documents) and ensures files are kept neat, organized, and up-to-date.
- Assists recruiters in researching sourcing avenues (web sites, associations, journals) for various positions.
- Assists recruiter in applicant flow by pre-screening resumes and evaluating applicants against minimum requirements for the positions. Disposition these candidates in HRIS system if minimum requirements are not met as rejected.
- Coordinates recruitment conferences/ job fairs and college career fairs (registrations, materials, travel and lodging arrangements, give-always) as requested by the recruitment team. Completes and processes expense reports, check requisitions and other reports associated with these events.
- Prepares, modifies, and distributes documents and correspondence (i.e. offer letters, fair credit notices, transfer memos, and on-boarding emails) as required or requested.
- Provides Security with necessary data and photo related to new hires.
- Creates and distributes new hire orientation logs. Provides new hire data to hiring managers as requested or directed.
- Orders, maintains, and distributes recruitment and employment related materials for employees and new hires.
- Consults with Immigration Specialist regarding the accurate completion of paperwork related to the employment of foreign nationals.
- Follows the processes and policies related to assigning and on-boarding Non Employees (students, interns, fellows, visiting researchers/faculty) to City of Hope.
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
City of Hope is a community of people characterized by our diversity of thought, background and approach, but tied together by our commitment to care for and cure those with cancer and other life-threatening diseases. The innovation that our diversity produces in the areas of research, treatment, philanthropy and education has made us national leaders in this fight. Our unique and diverse workforce provides us the ability to understand our patients' needs, deliver compassionate care and continue the quest for a cure for life-threatening diseases. At City of Hope, diversity and inclusion is a core value at the heart of our mission. We strive to create an inclusive workplace environment that engages all of our employees and provides them with opportunities to develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Each day brings an opportunity to strengthen our work, leverage our different perspectives and improve our patients’ experiences by learning from others. Diversity and inclusion is about much more than policies and campaigns. It is an integral part of who we are as an institution, how we operate and how we see our future.