Pharmacy Material Coordinator
Mayfield Heights, OH
Job posting number: #7098051 (Ref:27145524416)
Posted: April 14, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Ensures continuous supplies are maintained with little or no interruption.
- Monitors reports and available publications for insight to shortages and determines appropriate substitute items.
- Provides information to technicians while carrying out inventory control function.
- Maintains the proper and appropriate professional and ethical relationship with vendor representatives, conducts business according to established principles and guidelines.
- Implements, manages, and maintains inventory systems to order, control, expedite, and inventory supplies to enhance the fiscal management of the department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in Business.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) verified through the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Upon hire, registration as a Certified Pharmacy Technician, Registered Pharmacy Technician or Pharmacy Technician Trainee with the Ohio Board of Pharmacy. Registration as a Certified Pharmacy Technician with the Ohio Board of Pharmacy is required within 6 months.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Must have work history of using a computer.
- Offset: High School diploma/GED and 3 years of experience in similar role may offset degree.
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
- May require periods of sitting, standing and the ability to walk to various locations throughout the health system to attend meetings.
- Must have normal or corrected vision and be able to clearly communicate verbally by phone or in person.
- Must have own transportation due to travel to multiple sites.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
The policy of Cleveland Clinic Health System and its system hospitals (Cleveland Clinic Health System) is to provide equal opportunity to all of our employees and applicants for employment in our tobacco free and drug free environment. All offers of employment are followed by testing for controlled substance and nicotine. Job offers will be rescinded for candidates for employment who test positive for nicotine. Candidates for employment who are impacted by Cleveland Clinic Health System's Smoking Policy will be permitted to reapply for open positions after 90 days.
Cleveland Clinic Health System administers an influenza prevention program as well as a COVID-19 vaccine program. You will be required to comply with both programs, which will include obtaining an influenza vaccination, COVID-19 vaccination, or an exemption.
Decisions concerning employment, transfers and promotions are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. Information provided on this application may be shared with any Cleveland Clinic Health System facility.
Please review the Equal Employment Opportunity poster
Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to be an equal employment employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities
By embracing and understanding the diversity EVERY ONE brings, Cleveland Clinic has created an inclusive culture that promotes innovation, growth, and new ideas. This has enhanced our ability to attract the best global talent to provide the best patient experience possible. Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Smoke/drug free environment.