Client Group Communications Specialist-AH
United States, US
Job posting number: #7087153 (Ref:10013722)
Posted: October 14, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionClient Group Communications Specialist - REMOTE
AccessHope • Irwindale, CA
At AccessHope, we're Fighting cancer with everything we know™ by putting the ever-growing body of cancer knowledge to work for the greater good. Through a revolutionary employer health benefits offering, we remotely connect employees with cancer support services from National Cancer Institute (NCI)-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers. Instead of requiring those who have been diagnosed with cancer to come to the centers for renowned cancer expertise, AccessHope brings their support to the patient and their local oncologist-wherever they're located-to improve care, outcomes, and value.
Hopeful for those we support, rebellious in our approach, and collaborative by breaking down barriers, AccessHope is seeking a Client Group Communications Specialist to help us uniquely deploy the latest cancer knowledge to the places it's needed most. As an ideal candidate, you'll be a key member of the Client Group Communications team and will play a critical role in helping to implement strategic and comprehensive communication programs to drive engagement across the AccessHope client base. This includes strategies to leverage clients' internal communication and benefit platforms, integration opportunities with clients' other vendors (e.g., health plans, EAPs, etc.) to ensure they can refer members to AccessHope, and strategies to increase awareness of AccessHope services among treating oncologists.
- Contribute to development and maintenance of client engagement toolkits to ensure that all client constituencies, including employees and physicians, are informed and engaged on a timely basis and in an appropriate manner
- Apply marketing and communication expertise to contribute to and manage other client and physician engagement plans and ad hoc marketing and communications projects as requested by marketing colleagues or assigned by supervisor.
- Manage fulfillment of client and other engagement-related deliverables as needed.
- Develop and deliver upon special communication plans and vehicles as the needs arise.
- Communicate regularly with supervisors and associates (team leaders/members) as needed to ensure all project aspects are clearly, mutually understood and agreed upon; provides status updates, so that deliverables will be on-time and potential issues are identified and addressed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Follow AccessHope brand and guidelines; ensures brand and style guidelines are followed and all assigned projects adhere to specifications and standards.
- Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops, and professional affiliations to maintain certification and/or keep abreast of latest trends in field of expertise.
- Practices a high level of integrity and honesty in maintaining confidentiality.
- Follows established AccessHope and department policies, procedures, objectives, performance improvement, attendance, safety, guidelines, including adherence to the workplace Code of Conduct and Compliance Plan.
- Enhances professional growth and development by reviewing current literature, attending educational programs, workshops, and in-services.
- Educate internal stakeholders and keep them informed on the most recent policy and process changes.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or related field; years of experience my substitute for minimum education.
- 2 - 5 years of communication, copywriting and/or content marketing experience.
- Writing and project management experience for Communications or Marketing programs.
- To protect the health of patients and staff and to comply with new State of California mandates, City of Hope staff are required to show proof of full vaccination by September 30, 2021. Compliance is a condition of employment
AccessHope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Posting Date: Oct 12, 2021
- Job Field: Business Services
- Employee Status: Regular
- Shift: Day Job
City of Hope is a community of people characterized by our diversity of thought, background and approach, but tied together by our commitment to care for and cure those with cancer and other life-threatening diseases. The innovation that our diversity produces in the areas of research, treatment, philanthropy and education has made us national leaders in this fight. Our unique and diverse workforce provides us the ability to understand our patients' needs, deliver compassionate care and continue the quest for a cure for life-threatening diseases. At City of Hope, diversity and inclusion is a core value at the heart of our mission. We strive to create an inclusive workplace environment that engages all of our employees and provides them with opportunities to develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Each day brings an opportunity to strengthen our work, leverage our different perspectives and improve our patients’ experiences by learning from others. Diversity and inclusion is about much more than policies and campaigns. It is an integral part of who we are as an institution, how we operate and how we see our future.