Job posting number: #7085280 (Ref:hlj_32735)
Posted: September 14, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Talent Sourcer is responsible for partnering with Talent Advisors to understand job requirements, and to use those requirements to identify and recruit a diverse candidate pipeline using various technology platforms. The Talent Sourcer will interact with potential candidates personally and / or online and will share candidate resumes and pre-screen interview summaries with Talent Advisors. The Talent Sourcer is responsible for maintaining and updating a pipeline of qualified candidates and managing candidate profiles in a database. The Talent Sourcer will provide regular updates to include challenges in sourcing to the Talent Advisors and Director Talent Acquisition.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Familiar with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and MS Excel.
- Proficient with Outlook (emails and calendaring) and MS Word.
- Proficient with Boolean searches.
- Proficient and knowledgeable of online searching techniques including AIRS, and other search methods.
- Familiar with using Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, CareerBuilder and other online job boards and tools.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Demonstrated professional communication skills both in writing and verbally.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize.
- Evaluate and screen potential candidates to fill current and future vacancies throughout the organization.
- Create job postings in the ATS and on job boards. Communicate job postings to a network of resources including local colleges and universities, community organizations and other sources.
- Partner with Talent Advisors and Director Talent Acquisition to develop and promote social media campaigns to target candidates on various social media platforms.
- Following the guidance of the Talent Advisor and / or Director Talent Acquisition, understand future vacancies and target industries and companies to recruit passive candidates via phone, email, etc. to fill those vacancies.
- Maintain candidate database to track past candidates / applicants to inform of new opportunities with Moffitt.
- In partnership with the Director Talent Acquisition, track and measure conversion rates of candidates presented to candidates hired. Use Excel and other sources to track total number of candidates submitted and track candidates through the recruiting pipeline through hire.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree required.
- Minimum (3) three years recruiting experience to include sourcing own candidate pipelines using a variety of methods including job boards, cold calling and emailing potential candidates, partnering with resources like Career Source and other local and state agencies, as well as building partnerships with local schools and colleges / universities to recruit talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Five (5) + years recruiting experience in sourcing and recruiting talent .
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.