SPECIALTY SHOP CASHIER
Job posting number: #7079734 (Ref:hlj_31245)
Posted: June 11, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
· Operates cash register during meals and between meal breaks for coffee shop services.
· Includes some preparation and service of food plus assistance in maintaining adequate inventory of supplies.
The Ideal Candidate
· Supports co-workers by maintaining attendance requirements.
· Demonstrates willingness to adapt to changing individual and institutional roles, needs, and environment.
· Is dedicated to superior customer service and satisfaction.
· Consistently provides quality products/services.
· Maintains awareness and follows safety policies and procedures applicable to assigned duties.
· Operate cash registers in ice cream/coffee shop as scheduled.
· Obtain supplies to restock work area.
· Operate all equipment according to manufacturers' instructions.
· Follow established sanitation schedule for shop equipment and furnishings.
· Present a positive and professional attitude to all staff/customers.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Previous experience in coffee shop and/or ice cream shop related work preferred.
· Demonstrate working knowledge of food service equipment for food production and service.
· Ability to follow oral/written instruction and communicate effectively (speaking and reading) in English.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.