Management Assistant - Pathology
Job posting number: #7079730 (Ref:hlj_10852)
Posted: June 11, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Provides a variety of administrative and complex clerical functions in support of the Administrative Director, Laboratory Administration, and Pathology Services faculty.
- Exhibits good judgment and professionalism in all dealings.
- Position requires a high degree of competency, skill and independent thinking/action and self-motivation.
- Recognizes and establishes priorities, and use resourcefulness in the completion of daily tasks and special projects.
- Possesses the ability to research problems independently, objectively and thoroughly with little or no direct supervision.
- Offers constructive ideas and suggestions for improved operations.
- Communicate problems, concerns, occurrences and information to supervisory and management staff in a professional manner.
- High School Diploma / GED - Required
- Associate's Degree - Preferred
- Minimum Experience Required:
- At least three years experience as an administrative assistant preferably in the Health Care Industry is required.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel.
- Demonstrated keyboard efficiency. Superior verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Prefer knowledge of Pathology technical terminology.
- Minimum Experience Preferred:
- Prefer experience in working in a Pathology environment with physicians/faculty.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.