SUPPLY & DISTRIBUTION CLERK
Job posting number: #7076646 (Ref:hlj_29997)
Posted: April 1, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
· This role provides for the efficient operation of the Supply Chain by receipt, storage and the distribution of supplies to all patient care areas throughout the Cancer Center. Must be able to work with minimal to no supervision and be able to walk and stand throughout the entire day. Must be able to follow instructions and work quickly and accurately. Supports the Strategic Goals and the Mission of the Cancer Center.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Preferred – Minimum of one (1) year experience with vendor management software and in-person (customer service) interactions preferred. Specific Pyxis experience.
- Preferred – Mobile Supply Chain (MSCM),
- Put away stock, Count PARS, Pull orders (Pyxis, PARS, & Requisitions), Deliver orders (Pyxis, PARS & Requisitions).
- STAT phone & pager requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· High School Diploma/GED required.
· A Minimum of two (2) years supply chain and distribution experience directly involved in distribution and receiving operational support within a healthcare facility, medical durable goods management, educational facility or similar supplier/distribution business; with one (1) year working specifically in Healthcare Supply Chain and Distribution environment is required (may be inclusive of other experience).
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.