Job posting number: #7076639 (Ref:hlj_29991)
Posted: April 1, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Strategic Workforce Management team at Moffitt Cancer Center exists to undertake a conscious and deliberate approach to attract, develop, and retain people with the right aptitude, abilities, and “fit” to meet current and future organizational needs.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Specialist for our Research Team. The Recruitment Specialist’s role is to create a diverse pipeline of internal and external candidates for current and future positions within an assigned business unit by using multiple media. The Recruitment Specialist will partner with the HR Generalist and hiring managers to assess and identify needed talent and collaboratively build effective sourcing strategies. The Specialist will be expected to maintain a recruitment portfolio of open positions and will be responsible for seeing the candidates through the entire recruitment and hiring life‐cycle process. As a recruiter, you will need to be a team player that can build strong relationships across diverse groups. Being goal-oriented and results-driven with a strong sense of urgency and initiative to prioritize workload is a must. The position will primarily work from home, with an occasional commute to our campuses, therefore, you should be based in Tampa.
What you will need to succeed:
- Minimum two (2) years of directly related work experience with demonstrated proactive approach towards sourcing and market research.
- Must have working knowledge of the principles/methods of recruiting and candidate screening and behavioral based interviewing.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem‐solving skills, ability to research and gather market intelligence and manage multiple searches at any time.
- Knowledge of local, state and regulatory requirements related to areas of functional responsibility and HR is also necessary.
- Strong influencing skills, a passion for inclusive recruiting practices, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office, experience with applicant tracking and HRIS systems.
- Preferred: Competency using Position Manager/Healthcare Source and/or Lawson.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business, or related field
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.