Job posting number: #7076638 (Ref:hlj_29994)
Posted: April 1, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- The Procurement Analyst ensures timely processing of product, service, and equipment orders utilizing our current ERP system and complementing systems. Interacts with Contracts, Sourcing and Supply Chain Analytic teams to ensure our item master is maintained; helping to reduce ongoing purchase order and invoice errors.
- This position assists the Contract Sourcing Administrator and Procurement Analyst II with continuous improvement in the Purchasing process. Verify compliance with contracts; reviews item discrepancies identified by the Procurement Specialist for compliance with all hospital contracts. Manages backorders and coordinates the communication to customers. Verifies the process for bids/quotes has been followed per policy. This position requires a large amount of interaction with internal/external customers and will be spending a majority of the time out among the customer base. Interacts with Sourcing/Contracts in the process of sourcing specialty products, equipment and services. Actively involved in developing and maintaining the vendor standards list.
The Ideal Candidate will have
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, OneNote and Excel. ERP system experience, preferably Infor/Lawson ERP System, GHX, or ImageNow.
· Familiarity/ knowledge of supplies required in one of the following fields: Healthcare or an Academic/Research facility.
- Processing of Purchase Orders.
- Customer relations; fields all day-to-day customer service inquiries and questions.
- Coordinate Process Improvement efforts with Lead Procurement Analyst.
- Manages back orders; coordinates with vendors and customers.
- Compile data needs for the Lead Procurement Analyst.
- Various duties as assigned.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in Business Finance, Accounting, Economics, Supply Chain or other related field.
- In lieu of an Asso's Degree, a High School Diploma with an add'l one (1) year of relevant Healthcare Supply Chain exp in procurement, supply chain and/or vendor management plus the three (3) years for a total of 4 years, exp may be considered
- Minimum of three (3) years of supply chain/procurement exp directly involved in purchasing administration support within a healthcare facility, medical durable good management, educational facility or similar supplier/distribution business
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.