PEGA SYSTEMS QA ANALYST
Job posting number: #7076636 (Ref:hlj_30009)
Posted: April 1, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
The Pega QA Analyst will be accountable for creating test plans, test scripts and conducting functional and end-to-end testing of Pega PRPC applications, to ensure that business, functional and technical requirements are tested and satisfy business requirements and success criteria.
This individual must have a demonstrated ability to create and execute test plans and test scripts for functional and regression testing both within the application as well as with systems the application interfaces with.
Responsible for manual execution of testing as well as coordination of UAT testing especially during test planning and execution phases.
- In depth understanding of various testing concepts (e.g. Functional, Usability, Performance, Regression)
- Understanding of basic project management concepts (e.g Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- OR - * Associate’s degree with an additional two (2) years technical analysis and IT healthcare experience with an emphasis on supporting the development of applications, integration, and project workflow may be considered "in lieu of" an Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum three (3) years:
- Performing functional and end to end testing of PEGA PRPC applications within a formal SDLC process
- Experience with Pega version 7.x or greater
- Experience in planning, developing and executing test plans, test scripts and defect management
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining testing standards and guidelines
- Ability to actively collaborate and lead meetings with technical and non-technical subject matter experts to elicit and develop testing requirements, success criteria and test scenarios
- Minimum one (1) year:
- Agile Methodologies (Scrum and Kanban).
Previous experience as a business systems analyst skilled at requirements elicitation and documentation.
Experience testing Robotic Process Automation tools (Ex: Automation Anywhere, PEGA RPA, UI Path)
Relevant experience within a Healthcare IT setting such as Hospital, Provider or Payer environments
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.