Management Assistant – Moffitt at Wesley Chapel
Job posting number: #7074334 (Ref:hlj_28799)
Posted: January 22, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Moffitt Cancer Center at Wesley Chapel (MWC) will serve as a comprehensive satellite clinic providing Moffitt expected clinical expertise and extend the reach of our nationally ranked brand in the growing Pasco County area. The 29k square foot facility will offer the following services:
- Infusion Therapy
- Radiation Oncology
- Medical Oncology
- Surgical Oncology consults
- Research in a patient-centered design where space has been prioritized for patient care.
Located just off Bruce B Downs Boulevard on the campus of our partner, AdventHealth at Wesley Chapel, this location will help grow our referral base and conveniently serve our patients and families in that area.
We are currently looking for a Management Assistant to support the Director of Clinic Operations.
The Management Assistant performs a variety of administrative and secretarial duties, which require a high level of expertise, competence, skill and independence of action to enhance the smooth operation of Moffitt International Administration and the professional work environment.
- Position is based at our location in the McKinley campus.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties and support, which require a high level of expertise, initiative, competence, skill and independence of action to enhance the smooth operation of Moffitt International Administration and the professional work environment.
- The Management Assistant represents and supports the mission, philosophy and goals of the Cancer Center and applies organizational and administrative skills associated with efficient clinic operations.
- Incumbent will be working independently with little or no supervision on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
- Supporting a Manager responsible for multiple locations
- Participating in committees, task forces, staff meetings, and the like
- 3 years of providing administrative support to a Manager in a health care setting
- Manage multi-line phone and triage calls appropriately.
- Research and coordinate business travel arrangements for proposal and implementation when approved; managing all associated documentation.
- Arrange and schedule meetings in different Moffitt locations, managing complex calendars with frequent changes; preparation of meeting minutes requiring minimal review for context and content only.
- Prepare expense reimbursement reports, obtaining appropriate signatures and following processes through to completion.
- Use discretion and judgment in handling confidential information with the ability to work independently and collaboratively with little supervision, and to prioritize assignments as required.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) years of office/administrative experience that includes proficient use of MS Office; to include but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.