RESEARCH REV CYCLE PRGM ADMINISTRATOR
Job posting number: #7074309 (Ref:hlj_28777)
Posted: January 21, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
· Under the direction of the Sr. Director, Clinical Research Revenue Cycle, this position will facilitate and direct improvement efforts to ensure compliant clinical trials processes and controls. This will include improving operational transparency in clinical research, mitigation of risks through effective control monitoring as well as developing efficiencies through systems, process, training and reporting. This role will also facilitate aligned processes, standard reporting, and developing standard operating procedures.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have: The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite including Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of CTMS systems.
- Experience with process improvement initiatives.
- Preferred -Report building and experience with dashboard technology (PowerBI, Tableau, etc).
- Preferred - Knowledge of healthcare compliance and federal regulations related to clinical research.
- Facilitate development of process improvement throughout the Clinical Research Revenue Cycle.
- Department dashboard creation/maintenance as well as other appropriate reporting.
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures, work instructions, training documents.
- Department Related Projects.
Credentials and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Healthcare, or Research related field required.
· A minimum of five (5) years in clinical research operations or business functions.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.