Job posting number: #7068668 (Ref:hlj_26837)
Posted: August 7, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
- Full Time
- Night Shift (7p-7:30a)
- 3 North is a 22 bed surgical/telemetry oncology unit.
The Ideal Candidate
- One year of experience working in a hospital or ambulatory care setting
- Two years of EKG interpretation experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology, including basic anatomy and physiology of the heart and conduction Ability to accurately interpret rhythm strips and recognize EKG changes. Must complete EKG Interpretation Knowledge Assessment Tool; administered upon hire.
- Responsible for continuous observation and documentation of cardiac rhythms displayed on the telemetry monitor and for identifying and reporting any cardiac arrhythmias or changes in patient's rate or rhythm.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Successful completion of a formal EKG program is required
- BLS required
- High School graduation required
- 1 year of inpatient hospital experience preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Moffitt Cancer Center is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran or disabled status. We seek candidates whose skills, and personal and professional experience, have prepared them to contribute to our commitment to diversity and excellence.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.