SVC MGMT PERFORMANCE ANALYST
Job posting number: #7068455 (Ref:hlj_26720)
Posted: July 31, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Service Management Performance Analyst
The Service Management & Performance Analyst is responsible for independently managing multiple Service Delivery/Service Management program objectives. The primary objective is to develop, maintain, and continuously improve the ITIL infrastructure needed to equip IT in the facilitation of improvement initiatives designed to achieve sustainable change and continuous improvement in delivery, quality, safety and cost.
The role will accomplish the following high-level objectives:
- Mature ITSM (IT Service Management) through the design, implementation and optimization of necessary processes.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration and process standardization of all aspects of ITSM.
- Design, implement and maintain critical quality assurance functions across the Service Management program.
- Perform complex data analysis required to maintain program objectives.
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to develop, maintain, and continuously improve the ITIL infrastructure needed to equip IT in the facilitation of improvement initiatives designed to achieve sustainable change and continuous improvement in delivery, quality, safety and cost.
- ITSM Program Development - Partners closely with IT areas and leadership to develop and mature ITSM repeatable models, documentation and training to facilitate excellence in service delivery, integrate best practices and lessons learned to ensure continuous improvement
- ITSM Quality Assurance - Responsible for the development, integration and optimization of quality assurance functions necessary to ensure quality service delivery
- ITSM Data Analysis- Performs complex data analysis to optimize IT service delivery;/service management ensure data sets are accurate; trains IT management and staff of data findings and provides recommendations on making data driven decisions and maintains critical departmental metrics
- ITSM System Design/Requirements Enhancements - Define requirements, perform system testing, and develop training materials necessary to support the implementation of new functionality
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree** - IT, Industrial Engineering, or closely related field is preferred
** "in lieu of" a Bachelor's degree:
- OR - * Associate’s with an additional two (2) years IT systems analysis and support plus the five (5) years (for a total of 7 years) system implementation and support of applications may be considered "in lieu of" an Bachelor's degree.
- OR - * High School diploma/GED with an additional four (4) years IT systems analysis and support plus the five (5) years (for a total of 9 years) system implementation and support of applications may be considered "in lieu of" an Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Information Technology performing functions such change control, quality assurance, business analysis, systems analysis, system architecture, and/or technical training.
- Experience performing process analysis/redesign, complex data analysis and/or data simulation modeling
- Lean and/or Six Sigma certification
- ITIL, COBIT, or other ITSM framework
- Three (3) years' experience in a healthcare setting is preferred
- Relevant experience in a research, academic, or scientific environment is a plus.
- Microsoft SharePoint site design and administrator experience. Ability to quickly learn new tools and theories in process improvement, project management, and change management
- Experience with simulation modeling, optimization modeling, and Microsoft Access
- Proficiency with ITSM software, Project/Portfolio/Capacity Management software such as Planview or EPM
- Possesses knowledge and expertise in IT service life-cycle management models and frameworks (e.g., ITIL) and process improvement frameworks (e.g., Six Sigma, TQM).
Additional Skills/Specialist Training:
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical, process improvement, work-flow modeling, project management, and facilitation skills.
- Excellent development skills and ability to customize materials and communications to meet the unique needs of various audiences such as staff, faculty, management, senior leadership, and staff.
- Excellent proofing skills with strong attention to detail to produce accurate and high-quality deliverables. Demonstrated passion for consistent delivery of high-quality work.
- Ability to work as a team in a highly collaborative environment that promotes shared ownership.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and compromise, persuade and negotiate effectively.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize multiple objectives under tight deadlines and ability to work independently with little to no oversight
- Experience with advanced features of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.