CLINICAL RESEARCH MONITOR I
Job posting number: #7068437 (Ref:hlj_26709)
Posted: July 31, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Moffitt Cancer Center (MCC), an NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center in the state of Florida, and the #8 ranked Best Hospitals for Cancer on U.S. News & World Report, is seeking highly motivated individuals to join the Research Quality and Education team as a Clinical Research Monitor I. Be part of the significant contributions to the prevention and cure of cancer which is based on compassion for our patients, an emphasis on collaboration, and a culture of scientific excellence.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical research regulations and processes.
- Strong communication, organizational skills, and self-motivated.
- Detail orientated, ability to problem solve.
- Experience with clinical trial management systems/tracking databases.
- Assists in the development of training programs for the purpose of clinical research quality improvement.
- Performs central review sources verification of consent and eligibility of participants prior to registration to clinical intervention trials.
- Acts as a resource and assists in the development of and provides training related to audit, monitoring, and QA/QI findings.
- Works collaboratively with clinical research staff to collect clinical research process metrics and data at designated time points, creating reports and identifying trends for Clinical Trials Office management.
- Assists in the tracking of corrective action plan tasks completion.
- Performs compliance monitoring activities on assigned clinical intervention trials.
- Assists in the development and implementation of ongoing comprehensive Clinical Research QA/QI programs with a focus on safety and GCP’s.
Credentials and Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree, *Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN) with active license accepted in lieu of Associate’s degree*
- Three (3) years clinical research required. Oncology and/or Hematology research experience at an academic health care institution preferred.
- Research certification preferred.
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.