Job posting number: #7067323 (Ref:hlj_26310)
Posted: June 30, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
*Please note: This position will be remote.
- Reviews and analyzes electronic medical records for completion
- Assembles Patient Medical Records for scanning
- Assists the physician in completing medical records to meet State and Federal requirements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- The Ideal Candidate will have medical office experience in a Health Information Management dept.
- Will have knowledge of medical terminology and experience in medical chart analysis.
- Analyze Electronic Medical Records
- Review refused documents and orders
- Assemble Medical Records
- Assist providers with Medical Record Completion
Credentials and Education:
- High school diploma/GED
- Minimum of one (1) year medical office experience in HIM dept required
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
- Experience with Cerner software preferred
- Experience in medical record chart analysis, EMR maintenance preferred
Mission To create a Moffitt culture of diversity and inclusion as we strive to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. Vision Moffitt Cancer Center is recognized as the model wherein the diversity of our employees and communities is valued and supported as essential components to contributing to the prevention and cure of cancer. The cancer center is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the cancer center to prohibit unlawful discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to workforce members and applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, veteran’s status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.