Franklin Springs, GA
Job posting number: #7065843
Posted: April 21, 2020
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionBiology Faculty (Full-time)
Emmanuel College, located in Franklin Springs, GA, is seeking a full-time Molecular Biology faculty member to teach the following courses starting July 1, 2020.
• Primary - Introductory Biology I and II
• Secondary - Molecular Biology
Preferred Qualifications: A Ph.D. in molecular biology or related field and a demonstrated ability to effectively teach undergraduate students preferred. Experience in and/or knowledge of teaching college biology, molecular biology, and laboratory courses. See other application requirements below.
Emmanuel College is a Christ-centered, liberal arts institution which strives to prepare students to become Christ-like disciples who integrate faith, learning, and living for effective careers, scholarship, and service. Compensation: Salary commensurate with qualifications of the successful candidate in accordance with approved pay scale
Salary & Benefits: Salary is commensurate with degree and experience in accordance with approved pay scale. Benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance coverage beginning the first of the month following your hire date, retirement plan options, paid holidays, paid sick leave, and tuition reduction for immediate family.
Filing an application: Please forward the following (electronic submissions preferred) directly to the contact person listed below:
• Cover Letter
• Curriculum vitae/Resume with min. of 3 references
• Unofficial transcripts from all graduate schools attended (scans of “student issued’ copies are acceptable for the application phase)
• Personal Testimony: An explanation of the applicant's relationship with God through the Lord Jesus Christ, including a brief account of accepting Christ as personal savior, church membership, and current church involvements.
• Pastoral Letter of Recommendation: From a current pastor or lay leader and to include a verification of current church attendance and/or membership, a description of the applicant’s activity in the local congregation, and an evaluation of the quality of the candidates’ personal commitment to Christ. (Upon request, this may be supplied later in the application process.)
No applications will be considered until all required documents are received.
Joann Harper, Director of Human Resources
Phone: (706) 245-2805
If you have any questions regarding the position requirements, please contact Sherry V. Story, Ph.D. Chair of Natural Sciences at email@example.com.
To learn more about becoming an Emmanuel Lion, visit our website at https://ec.edu/ today!